- An easy and convenient way to access library materials. Click for details.
Oshkosh Public Library is providing contactless, curbside pickup of materials by appointment only. To maintain social distancing, staff cannot accept in-person returns. Please return materials to the book drops on Mount Vernon Street.
Oshkosh Public Library Curbside Pickup YouTube video: Run time 2 min. 7 sec.
- Place your holds. Use the online catalog or call 236-5205 to request materials. Phones are staffed during regular business hours.
- After you are notified that your items are available (via email, text or automated phone call), schedule a time for pickup.
1. Use our convenient new online scheduling tool here.
2. Or call 236-5203.
Please do not schedule a pickup appointment until you have been notified that your items are available. If you have questions about your appointment or need to reschedule, please call 236-5203. Thank you for your patience.
- Follow the signs. Drive to your assigned pickup stall and call the number on the sign to let us know you’ve arrived. Alternate arrangements will be made if you don’t have a vehicle or cell phone.
- Collect your items. A staff member will bring out your items and place them on a cart; or you can open your trunk for items to be placed inside. Please be sure to maintain social distancing.
Once books are returned, they will be quarantined for at least four days.
Reading recommendations for adults are available here.
Reading recommendations for children are available here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Wait times may be longer than usual, and you may occasionally receive a busy signal when calling to request materials. We look forward to seeing you at a safe distance soon!
Note: If you are sick, please stay home and call the library to adjust your appointment as needed. Do not come to the library to pick up your materials.