Oshkosh Public Library Board of Trustees
Agenda – April 28, 2016
Library Lower Level Meeting Room, 106 Washington Avenue
AGENDA ACTION PAGE
Call to Order: 4:00 p.m.
Consent Agenda: YES 83-89
1. Minutes of the Regular Meeting of March 31, 2016
2. Regular Vouchers Payable $216,672.80
3. Special Fund Vouchers Payable $5,131.23
4. 2017 – 2021 Capital Improvement Plan – With board approval, these projects
will be submitted to the city for inclusion in its capital project planning.
5. 2017 Reimbursement for cross-county rural use -- Director’s recommendation
for billing adjacent counties included.
6. 2017 Hicks Fund Allocation to the Oshkosh Area School District –
I recommend allocating ½ of 1 percent of the Hicks Fund’s three-year average
year-end balance ($181,123.83) to OASD for purchase of school library materials.
If approved, the 2017 allocation would be $905.62.
7. Carryover funds – Designation of Use – Consider the Director’s recommended YES 90-91
allocation of surplus funds carried into 2016 from past years.
Library Director's Report NO
14. Board term expirations – current library board terms for
Christine Melms-Simon and Deannie Minniear expire at the end of
May, 2016. If you have not done so already, please communicate to me
whether you wish your name to be put forward for re-appointment by the
mayor and council.
15. Trustee seat vacancy
Trustee Reports and Comments NO
Next Meeting Scheduled: May 26, 2016 at 4:00 pm
The Board Officer Nominating Committee will meet immediately after the April 28, 2016 regular library board meeting to discuss candidates for the board officer election at the July, 2016 regular meeting.