New scavenger hunts posted each week on the library's Facebook page!
1. Nature Sensory Outdoor Hunt (Includes things to see, touch, taste and smell)
2. A to Z Object Hunt
3. My Colorful Day
4. Smooth or Rough: An Opposites Hunt
5. A to Z Letter or Word Hunt
6. 1, 2, 3 Hunt and Count with Me
7. Family, Friends and Me Scavenger Hunt (How well do you know the ones you love?)
8. Puzzle Hunt: Who will be the first to guess what the picture is while hunting for the pieces? Play at your convenience!
These count as a family fun or outdoor activity for the Kids Summer Reading Challenge.