Covid Vaccine Clinic takes place under the library's Dome on the Second Floor.
What you need to know:
- Free and no appointment is needed.
- Updated Bivalent boosters available
- Offering Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Novavax vaccines. Vaccine type is subject to availability.
- The vaccine is available to anyone six months and older. A parent or guardian must be present if younger than 18 years old.
- Additional and booster doses available to eligible individuals. Please bring your vaccine card.
- Call the Winnebago County Health Department at (920) 232-3026 or visit wcvaccine.org for more information.