To submit your photo for the F Stop: Shelter Photography Contest, please complete the form below.
F STOP: SHELTER RULES FOR 2020
- You must either live in the Oshkosh area or be an Oshkosh Public Library cardholder.
- Each participant may submit two photos. Submissions of online entries is final (no re-submissions).
- Photos must be taken within the last year.
- Photographs must include a caption, less than 150 words, describing the image and how it captures “shelter”.
- Hard copy photos will not be accepted. Entries must be submitted using the official online entry form or
- submit through Instagram using #OPLFStop and tag @OshkoshPublicLibrary in the text. Include your name, city and age category. Set your privacy settings to allow @OshkoshPublicLibrary to see your submissions. Follow the library @oshkoshpubliclibrary on Instagram.
- Photos must be in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format.
- Photos must be original works by the entrant. No logos or watermarks on images, please.
- Entries must be submitted by: Oct.16, 2020