- All Oshkosh area teachers, day care providers, home schooling parents or group leaders may request a library tour or visit using the following form.
- Please allow two weeks lead time to make scheduling arrangements.
- A confirmation of your request will be emailed to you.
- All groups and tours meet on Lower Level unless other arrangements have been made.
- Did you know that the Go Transit cooperates with the library to provide free city bus rides for class visits? Requirements: use regular pick-up and drop-off points on scheduled routes. Maximum of 25 people can ride in a single trip -- no exceptions. Contact Go Transit at 920-232-5340 to verify best route & time.
- Questions about scheduling a library tour or visit? Please contact Marie at 920-236-5208.
The form is also available in PDF format to print & return to the Children's Department.
Note: all fields marked with * are required.