Here is how you can make a tax-deductible donation:
- Donate to the Endowment Funds for Library Excellence at the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation. For information call 920-426-3993.
- Send a check to the Oshkosh Public Library at 106 Washington Ave., Oshkosh, WI 54901.
- Include the Oshkosh Public Library in your estate planning. Ask your financial advisor about the benefits of including a cash gift, or assets from retirement plans, life insurance or other sources in your will.
- To discuss making a substantial gift to the library, contact Lisa Sumter Voss, Assistant Director for Library Development, at 920-236-5211.
How your donations help
Throughout the library's history, donations from the public have helped the Oshkosh Public Library rise to a level of excellence that cannot be achieved through tax funding alone. Donations to the library have helped to:
- Purchase best-seller books and other materials.
- Bring authors into Oshkosh’s elementary schools for programs that educate and inspire students to try writing and illustrating.
- Set up the TeenZone area, build teen reading collections and offer author, technology and art programs for teens.
- Collect and publish digital collections of photos and community information that preserve Oshkosh history.
- Establish outstanding genealogy resources and research assistance.